New Skin Care Routine - B. Beautiful Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Skin Care Routine

I am in desperate need of a new skin care routine! Especially at my age (ripe old age of early 30's ...haha you won't get my age out of me that easily.)
So, I rushed to Sephora.... well went by after work. I asked the very helpful lady in skin care about a few brands I had seen in some of the other blogs and vlogs.  First off, may I say, the lady who helped me was amazing. There are very few poor experiences I have had at that Sephora.
Back on track, I have combination skin and I am prone to acne (thank you aunt flow). I am very picky when it comes to products, they must be filled with ingredients I can spell and have a bang on marketing department (im very visual). Well after a deep Q & A and several products later I managed to walk back to my car with the Philosophy Clear Days Ahead 30-Day Acne Trial Kit and First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream. I am always skeptical about new products, but I was feeling adventurous that day.
I tried them out that night and I love the face cleaner (3 oz Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Cleanser). You wet your face and rub the cleaner in for 30+ sec. After this step my face feels fresh and clean. I have been using these items for about a week now and the combo is a fast fav!
I am also a big fan of the First Aid Eye Cream. I love that I put it on and I can't feel it, yet I know it's working because each day my eyes are my best feature!
The Philosophy kit and First Aid Eye Cream are a great combo. The 30-day trial is a great way to try out the product and see if it works for you. And the eye cream may be a gateway product for me. I have my eye (wink wink) on several other products in each line.
If any of you have tried either of these products please leave me a comment about your experience and if you have any other great product suggestions!

Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

e.l.f. cosmetics