British Beauty Haul - B. Beautiful Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

British Beauty Haul


Here are some things I ordered from a website I stumbled upon while researching ways to purchase beauty products from across the pond, the site is FeelUnique.

Feel Unique Website


Tanya Burr Cosmetics 12 days of Christmas beauty calendar
I thought this was a beautiful and well designed beauty calendar, well done Tanya!


Tanya Burr Sealed with a Kiss Gift set
 The set comes in a beautiful grey and soft pink makeup bag ( or whatever you want to use it for)  and comes with a matte lip in the color Cherry Macaroon, lip liner (also in Cherry Macaroon) and a small mirror.






Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar



 I cannot wait to try this fizz bar! I have wanted it since Zoella announced it. Super excited!!!!

No comments:

e.l.f. cosmetics