Meet Me. - B. Beautiful Blog

Friday, February 26, 2016

Meet Me.



Blogging is something I have tried time and time again. With so many failed blogs, I eventually just gave up.
After moving on to different pursuits, I feel like I should try one more time.

Let me tell you a little about myself:
A. I'm am a married 30-something.
B. Nope. No kids yet. We want one, but just not yet.
C. I like to try new things. Pretty much...if I have a chance I'll try it.
D. I may be addicted to makeup and clothing. Judging by my closet..I am.
E. I love food!
F. And ballet, horses, and figure Skating.

Those are the main points.

For this blog I thought I would just start writing about the things I like/love and see where that leads.
Hope you all enjoy!
-Kristina B.  
Day trip to Tanglewood farm in Georgia.


No comments:

e.l.f. cosmetics